Load/Unload AddIn via Menu

Hi,
How I can load/unload my AddIn via menu?
I tried ^C^C^C (command "_appload" "MyAddIn.AddIn") but this popup Load Application Files Window.
When I try (command "_appload" "MyFileAddIn.dll") this work, but addins not loaded becaus this is for SDS Application an only SDS_main is launched...

I can't found any methods in IIcadApplication or IIcadDocument about loading/unloading addins...
And no MenuBar or CommandBar like in Office Applications...

Thanks

Vik,

For VB6 users when creating a *.dll

In the Designers - Connect(Connect.dsr) you can set the correct version of IntelliCAD.

Also you can set the Initial Load Behavior to Startup.

After you register the *.dll using regsvr32 - Open IntelliCAD and in the Tools-->Visual Basic-->Add In Manager you will find your *.dll loaded - You can run your *.dll as a command.

------------------
Regards
John Finlay

Thank you John.
I dont have problem with creating/registering my AddIn. Sure, I can use Startup loading, but I want to load/unload my AddIn via Menu (and not via AddIn Manager)
Another problem is when loading my Dll at Startup, I define command via Applicationo.DefineFunction (in OnConnection event). It's work fine. But when after loading I open other file or create new drawig, my defined command disapear("Unable to recognise command"). I need to Reload AddIn (Unload/Load via AddIn Manager). So I look for simplest way of load/unload AddIn on demand

I don't understamd what you mean " You can run your *dll as command". Can You elaborate this, please.

Thanks