Dashed Line Type Appearing Solid

#1
Does anyone have problems with dashed line types appearing solid? It seems when I close a drawing or the CAD program the dashed line-types will appear solid upon reopening. It doesn't matter what version of CMS or what drawing I am working in. It is also not a very repeatable problem which makes troubleshooting difficult.

I am currently running 14.0 PE+
HP Zbook Studio G8 Mobile Workstation Win 10 Pro
11th Gen Core i7-11800H @ 2.3 GHz
NVIDIA T12000 GPU

Re: Dashed Line Type Appearing Solid

#2
Perhaps someone would be willing to open this file on their PC and see if they get the same results that I do. The lines in the screen shot are set to a scale of 0.08 and are displayed as continuous lines.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (3.24 KiB) Viewed 1634 times
Drawing1.zip
(147.99 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
HP Zbook Studio G8 Mobile Workstation Win 10 Pro
11th Gen Core i7-11800H @ 2.3 GHz
NVIDIA T12000 GPU

Re: Dashed Line Type Appearing Solid

#3
BahlerBoy wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 03, 2026 2:37 pm
.... or what drawing I am working in
I should correct this. If I open a new drawing and create some dashed lines, it works as expected. So it must be something about the way these schematic drawings are set up. Perhaps conflicting properties somewhere? I am not sure yet.
HP Zbook Studio G8 Mobile Workstation Win 10 Pro
11th Gen Core i7-11800H @ 2.3 GHz
NVIDIA T12000 GPU

Re: Dashed Line Type Appearing Solid

#4
BahlerBoy wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 06, 2026 9:09 am
Perhaps someone would be willing to open this file on their PC and see if they get the same results that I do. The lines in the screen shot are set to a scale of 0.08 and are displayed as continuous lines.
Capture.PNG
Drawing1.zip
Hi BahlerBoy,
Please set the CANNOSCALE (System Variable) to 1:1, then the line display as dashed type.
CANNOSCALE.png
CANNOSCALE.png (49.5 KiB) Viewed 1631 times