PDF Out Serious Bug

Even the annotation visibility is on, when you use the PDF out to convert from cad to pdf, the output does not show the objects that are annotated scale. Its like the annotation visibility is off although its on. This is a serious bug as when you are converting your cad files to pdf and ready to submit you do not realize that there are some objects missing.
Although, if you use the regular print to convert, it is fine and also the pdf conversion from regular print.

Whoever is in charge, please make a fix immediately. This is a serious bug or error.
I am using the Intellicad PE plus 11.1 perpetual.

Re: PDF Out Serious Bug

SO i installed Acrobat Reader (eventually, as i had to allow numerous popup windows from your poorly designed website!!) so that i can see pdf ...Find your PDF in your files, right click and select Restore previous versions. This will slope unblocked bring up a list of the previously saved versions that are backed up. You can select a file to open and restore, which will bring up a previous, uncorrupted version.What typically causes format errors? Format errors are typically caused by the following submissions: Corrupt files (i.e., files with 0 bytes of data). Secured or password-protected PDFs.Open the PDF file you want to edit in Acrobat. Click on the Edit PDF tool on the right-hand side of the screen. Select a text block and make changes in the PDF or erase words using your keyboard. Erase entire text blocks by clicking Delete when the block is highlighted.