Re: How to create lisp routines directly in Intellicad 11.1 Plus?

fera wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:40 am
How to create lisp routines directly in Intellicad 11.1 Plus?
For example, in Autocad we use the "vlisp" command.
I'm having difficulty adapting my Autocad Lisp routines to use them in
Intellicas... If you can test within Intellicad, I believe it will be easier.
Hi Fera,
If you want to see the command historic and work with lisp routine you can use the control bar in bottom but with F2 you use a main windows for that.
If you want code a lisp entirely you can use the _NOTEPAD command in command bar bellow or Menu>ExpressTools>Tools>Block-note
Then save your file and go to Tools > Load an lisp application and in the window add your notepad file and load it then.
Then in command bar type your command for this file to execute it.

Good luke!
Patrick
Patrick Depoix
Architecte D.P.L.G. & Historien-chercheur en histoire de l'Architecture

fera wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:36 pm
Thank you Patricio!

I'm already working with notepad, I thought there was an easier/intuitive way like the "competitor" hahaha

Thanks again...
Morning Fera,
Personally I use Notepad++ because you can create lisp file with ext. and have syntax coloring. BUT if you know Visual Studio there are a lot of completion for AutoLISP too.

But IntelliLISP isn't AutoLISP!!!
Patrick Depoix

EDIT FOR CMS TEAM : The meaning of your question was perhaps: can we change the microsoft block-note to edit scripts in Intellicad with _NOTEPAD ?
The answer is no. I looked in the system variables but I do not find it. The _NOTEPAD command is internal to Intellicad, you cannot change for your coding application.

But a little application NotepadReplacer can change the notepad.exe by default in Windows, it's https://www.binaryfortress.com/NotepadR ... /Download/
I just installed it and it works with IntelliCAD, I have Notepad++ now. But you can choose an other application....
Patrick Depoix