Re: Intellicad 12

norb wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:07 am
Hi everyone

Is there news on when we can upgrade to Intellicad 12?
I received an email announcing it promising performance improvements etc.
So far nothing on availability date.
Norb
I've not recieved an email announcing it's release yet. :(
CMS INTELLICAD 12.1.243.153262.PE+.VC16.x64.CMS121

i9-12900k / 64gb-3200 - NVIDIA GeForce TRX 3060 Ti 8Gb Windows 11 Pro
www.stylemarkdesigns.co.uk

Now that is interesting. Hopefully wont be long till its available from CMS as an upgrade. I was just about to purchase an AutoCAD subscription, but will hold off for the moment. If version 12 fixes the issues we are experiencing that would be ideal.

For interest, i queried the developer of intellicad and got the below response.

IntelliCAD 12 code has been released by ITC to it's members only, and it's not yet available as a product.
That said, we do not have information about a date for such public release yet, and - in the case of CMS IntelliCAD - that's determined by our development team.
Please stay tuned to our blog and social media channels, as such release information will be published there.

Older versions of our software will also provide such notice as well.

Adam Robb wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:11 am
For interest, i queried the developer of intellicad and got the below response.

IntelliCAD 12 code has been released by ITC to it's members only, and it's not yet available as a product.
That said, we do not have information about a date for such public release yet, and - in the case of CMS IntelliCAD - that's determined by our development team.
Please stay tuned to our blog and social media channels, as such release information will be published there.

Older versions of our software will also provide such notice as well.
One thing that continues to confuse me is the hierarchy of companies that develop and sell Intellicad. There are so many different names. Anyone know if there's a family tree?
Architectural Building & Interior Designer, AutoCAD since 1995, ArchiCAD in 2007 then Revit since 2012 😎🤙🏼

CMS IntelliCAD 11.1.435.145443.PE+.VC16.x64.CMS111
Dell Optiplex Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900 CPU @ 2.80GHz, Windows 11 Pro

Hi there
I was upgraded to V12 for a week. But had some problems there:

- cross selection became fence when F8 (ortho) mode ON
- locked layer can be trim
- trimming & extending objects were not responsive due to fast command typing
- when trimming and selecting with crossing mode, the cursor shape didn't change, the pick box was still there at the center of the cursor

Is it V12 bugs or just me?
SOLVED with COMMANDPREVIEW set to OFF

Thank you Mr Joe Smith from CMS Support

antokjawa
Last edited by antokjawa on Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi,
Sorry but I don't understand all of your issues :(

However,
- locked layer can be trim, I have the same issue. This I believe is a bug and should be reported.
- when trimming and selecting with crossing mode, the cursor shape didn't change, the pick box was still there at the center of the cursor
In this instance when I select the first corner the 'pickbox' remains on the cursor until I have selected the first corner of my crossing window. I am not sure what is the correct functionality here :(

SteveN
CMS INTELLICAD 12.1.243.153262.PE+.VC16.x64.CMS121

i9-12900k / 64gb-3200 - NVIDIA GeForce TRX 3060 Ti 8Gb Windows 11 Pro
www.stylemarkdesigns.co.uk

Hi,

I just got an email reply from the CMS Support team to set commandpreview OFF

Everything works fine if COMMANDPREVIEW is set to OFF

When it is set to ON ... the strange I wrote above shows and I believed it has been investigated by CMS Dev Team

I purchased the upgrade - I do not see anywhere in my 10.1 where I apply the upgrade. I downloaded the 12 install it and it will not take my Activation code. Can someone point me in the right direction to upgrade properly?