Creating viewports

Hi, I will put here my drawing, so I created in model space my frame which I want and I created in view manager my model view I name it 2, edited boundaries. In papers space in my layout I created viewport which I want, only what is missing is to put my drawing in that viewport in my layout. I cant attach my dwg so I will post images.
Attachments
2.png
2.png (9.05 KiB) Viewed 1285 times
1.png
1.png (61.85 KiB) Viewed 1285 times

Re: Creating viewports

I'll take a crack at what you are trying to do . . .

On the paper space page double click inside the viewport. This opens the model space within the viewport. You can pan/zoom to your drawing in the model space and change the viewport layers to display what is desired. You can also set the scale of the window if you want the print to be a certain scale.

The user manual describes in way more detail the setup of paper space and model space and they are very important aspects of any CAD program. You should take full advantage of the provided documentation and help files on this.

Good luck,

Kam

Re: Creating viewports

Paper space customization depends mainly on the printer driver.
If the PRINTER driver does not allow you to that, then you have strong limitations on setting up a paperspace page with custom settings.
CutePDF Writer is a virtual PDF printer driver that allows printing page customization and this forum has post about it.