DXF issue with 10.0pe

Hello,
we are working with DXF unfolds of sheetmetal parts. At the moment we have lots of arcs. I use 2018.dxf files. When i save a file with Annotative dimensions and arc- dimensions open it again. The dimension-style is not annotative again and the Annoscale is not saved. Arc-dimensions are missing in the reopened files. Is there a fix for that behaviour?

that happens if i open a Solidworks-generated DXF and add dimensions i need for our purpose and just pess save. If i use save as and select 2018binary DXF it works but i dont see the reason for the difference. if the original filetype is not compatible with added elements CMS should ask for a filetype change but my work was gone without a comment.

Re: DXF issue with 10.0pe

Hi Sir,
It's because the DXF is a norm and CMS IntelliCAD don't use all the rules of the DXF standard.
You must open your Solidwork file and save it as with IntelliCAD DWG. Then open it and add all you need and save.
DXF is a standart non-binary file but when you work with it in IntelliCAD your file is created in DWG file and some features are used by IntelliCAD specially, not compatible with SolidWork!
Patrick Depoix
Architecte D.P.L.G. & Historien-chercheur en histoire de l'Architecture