3D speed and snapping

Using the 11 March 11.1 PE+ version.

Is it just me or has the 3D performance and snapping gone to zero in the last update?

If I select a center snap it takes 5-8 seconds before the cursor returns to allow me to point to the center. Switching between realistic and 2D wire frame takes 10-15 seconds. My model is only 14 MB and not overly complex to expect these kinds of lags.

The version before this one was freezing/crashing a lot so I was happy to upgrade but know I'm not sure what's worse, saving every 30 seconds or waiting 30 seconds for the screen to come back.

Even my copy paste into a new drawing did not solve this one. I also updated graphics and 3D connexion drivers in the hope that it would help. Nope.

Anyone else having these problems?

Re: 3D speed and snapping

I just loaded the same drawing into an older 10.1 version and it ran fine. My drawing has a lot of 3D object and ploygon meshes and the snap/selections just lag for 10+ seconds when ever I try to select something. Completely bonkers. There seems to be some trade off on the Enhanced graphics libraries and the snap selection routines. Every time they fix one it kills the other.

I'll send a report to tech support.