• Download & Store

    Download now!

    ETOOLBOX Free CAD Viewer
    QuoteCAD Manufacturing

    Store - Buy Online


    • Standalone perpetual licenses
    • Network Floating Licenses
    • Subscription Licenses
    • Upgrade Licenses
    • Dedicated Support
    • Learn CAD online

  • Login
  • Register
    • Download & Store

      Download now!

      ETOOLBOX Free CAD Viewer
      QuoteCAD Manufacturing

      Store - Buy Online


      • Standalone perpetual licenses
      • Network Floating Licenses
      • Subscription Licenses
      • Upgrade Licenses
      • Dedicated Support
      • Learn CAD online

    • Unanswered topics
    • Active topics
  1. Home
  2. Board index
  3. CMS IntelliCAD
  4. General

Changed Units and Dim Style units to Architectural but I get 0' in all dimensions

Moderator: CMS Inc

  • Print view
Post Reply
  1. Home
  2. Board index
  3. CMS IntelliCAD
  4. General
1 post
afecelis
afecelis
Rank:
Newbie
Posts:
2
Joined:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:59 am

Changed Units and Dim Style units to Architectural but I get 0' in all dimensions

#1 by afecelis
Hi,

I draw and dimension in metric units, however, now I need to update all my dimension lines to feet and inches. I changed the program's UNITS and also the Dim Style units to Architectural (I also tried using "Engineering") with precision 0, but I get "0" in all the feet value.

How can I get proper dimension info displayed?
Image
  • Quote
  • Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:39 pm

Latest Posts
1 post
Post Reply

Return to “General”

Jump to
  • CMS IntelliCAD
  • -     FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
  • -     General
  • -     AutoLisp/SDS
  • -     VBA, . NET & IRX
  • -     -     FAQ
  • -     New User
  • -     Small Business
  • -     Realistic Rendering
  • -     Bonus
  • -     Free CAD .DWG Blocks
  • -     License Management
  • -     Store, Accounts and Purchases
  • -     Academic
  • QuoteCAD Manufacturing
  • -     General
  • -     Quotation and Manufacturing
  • -     Database Manager
  • -     License Management
  • ETOOLBOX CAD Viewer
  • -     General
  • -     License management
iCAD v15 failed creation of c…
Hi i'm an updater from v12.1 and had to uninstall v15 (manteinance updated) and run back to v12.1 cause with v15 it
ant64, Fri Oct 09, 2026 8:51 am
Artisan with cms 15
Hi everyone, is it possible to use Artisan 1.1 (which I used with CMS 12) in version 15? Thank you.
magh10, Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:31 am
User avatar
Re: [v15.0] DISTANCE command …
The fix will be available on the next maintenace build.
CMS Inc, Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:48 pm
Re: [v15.0] DISTANCE command …
I installed maintenance build 15.0.587.175583.PE+.VC17.x64.CMS150, but the problem persists; it doesn't happen cons
andcip, Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:11 pm

  • Home
  • Board index
  • FAQ
  • Privacy
  • Terms
  • All times are UTC-06:00
  • It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 5:01 pm
Copyright © 1993-2026 CAD-Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. ETOOLBOX , QUOTECAD and CADhobby are CMS, Inc. US trademarks no. 4,374,633 ; 3,463,607 and 7,391,196 respectively.
Avatar icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com

Login




Register