I messed up.. licenses

Hi folks,
I still have one license running under windows proper on an older laptop.
I was trying to get VirtualBox running on my linux platform, newer laptop better platform.
I did install the Pro 11 version each time I tried.. but neglected to deactivate licenses each time (read old man mode... boo boo)
I think I have it fixed now but cannot load licenses. on fixed version.
Is there a way to restore these? I have deleted the virtual machine for each license thus cannot deactivate... alas.

I still have the one license running on my windows laptop which I will use for now. I do not wish to, nor can afford to, buy a support package..

Thanks for anyhelp.
Guy (strokes exacerbating things)

Re: I messed up.. licenses

Hi Guy,

If I understand you correctly you are having these problems with version 11 Pro??

If so then I don't think you will need to purchase the support pack as this is the current version.
Have a read here > viewtopic.php?t=1519&sid=05406c89d5fa60 ... 0ea35e0cc9

QUOTE:
If you're running the most updated version of CMS IntelliCAD, then please send an email to register@etoolbox.com , report your LICENSE ID number and the issue that has caused such problem. Also notice that licenses activation are ruled by the software EULA terms that users opt-in before downloading and installing the CMS software.

Always remember, if you don't ask they can't say YES. Well that what I tell my kids :) :)
Good Luck
SteveN