Intellicad 11 PE

I have downloaded the free software for evaluation for my home use in drawing models which I shall then build. I need both 2D and 3D functionality. I have downloaded a 3D autocad drawing I previously drew (in autocad). I am trying to evaluate if I can move, edit, create solid objects (manipulate them around an assembly) but I cannot work out if you can or cannot. I have found the 3D positioner but it only moves an object along one axis at a time. I need the ability to move the object in one movement from say one centre spot to a corresponding centre spot (or mark) on a shaft or object. HELP!!!!

Am I trying to use the worng version of this software or even the wrong software.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Intellicad 11 PE

Serannelo wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:42 am
I have downloaded the free software for evaluation for my home use in drawing models which I shall then build. I need both 2D and 3D functionality. I have downloaded a 3D autocad drawing I previously drew (in autocad). I am trying to evaluate if I can move, edit, create solid objects (manipulate them around an assembly) but I cannot work out if you can or cannot. I have found the 3D positioner but it only moves an object along one axis at a time. I need the ability to move the object in one movement from say one centre spot to a corresponding centre spot (or mark) on a shaft or object. HELP!!!!

Am I trying to use the worng version of this software or even the wrong software.

Thanks in advance.
If you really want to do 3D you should try 11 PE PLUS. It has 3D modelling capabilities.