Back Up the Installer

Please forgive my ignorance, but I'm trying to check the boxes here. The download instructions state "Failing to deactivate a license will require a support pack purchase. Please make sure to backup installer files." I'm not sure how to go about doing that. Is there a file or folder within the program files folder for cms intellicad that needs to be backed up? Would I need to save it to a flash drive or something?

Re: Back Up the Installer

jtstien wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:46 pm
Please forgive my ignorance, but I'm trying to check the boxes here. The download instructions state "Failing to deactivate a license will require a support pack purchase. Please make sure to backup installer files." I'm not sure how to go about doing that. Is there a file or folder within the program files folder for cms intellicad that needs to be backed up? Would I need to save it to a flash drive or something?
The approx 1GB installer file you download as a trial or after purchase is what they are talking about. As they update the software, the old installer files are pulled from the site. You just need to copy that file somewhere safe just in case you need to install the software again later.