Compatibility issue with Citrix

Hi, I'm an existing user of IntelliCAD 6.0 PE+ and took the recent offer to upgrade to IntelliCAD 11.0. All works well but I noticed this morning I cannot get my Citrix client to access office systems remotely. Clicking the start button brings up a notepad file (the IntelliCAD install appears to have associated .ica files with notepad instead of Citrix), I've fixed manually but the Citrix Connection Manager just sits there.

I've uninstalled IntelliCAD 11.0 and all is working on the Citrix front again. Is there a fix for this? It would time-consuming to install and uninstall every time I want to use it. Regards, Duncan

Re: Compatibility issue with Citrix

duncanamps wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:22 am
Hi, I'm an existing user of IntelliCAD 6.0 PE+ and took the recent offer to upgrade to IntelliCAD 11.0. All works well but I noticed this morning I cannot get my Citrix client to access office systems remotely. Clicking the start button brings up a notepad file (the IntelliCAD install appears to have associated .ica files with notepad instead of Citrix), I've fixed manually but the Citrix Connection Manager just sits there.

I've uninstalled IntelliCAD 11.0 and all is working on the Citrix front again. Is there a fix for this? It would time-consuming to install and uninstall every time I want to use it. Regards, Duncan
Managed to fix the problem. Solution was to uninstall Intellicad 11.0 and Citrix components, then reinstall starting with Intellicad first. Finally, install Citrix to set the correct file associations.