Printing Problem, Windows 10

Hello.

I have Intellicad on 2 machines to check it out and compare. One is Windows 7 and the other is a brand new workstation laptop running Windows 10.

I have gone through and updated the drivers on the laptop.

My printer is a HP Z3200 PS photo printer. I have installed the latest driver release from HP on both machines.

I can print a Windows test page from both machines to the printer, and I can also print a document or web page.

I can get a print preview on the desktop, and print the drawing just fine.

On the laptop, I can get a print preview, just like the desktop. When I tell it to print, I get the same printing message as the desktop. The printer queue on the laptop shows "printing".

However, after a couple of minutes, I get a failed to print error message. The queue also indicates "error", and within about 30 seconds, it shows "printing", but never does actually print. There are no details or codes in this message. I took a picture with my phone.

I am concurrently running another Intellicad based program with the same problem.

I did print from the laptop, once, a couple of weeks ago.

I suspect it is a Windows problem (maybe something broken with an update), but I am at a loss here.

All of the print dialog boxes look the same between the W7 desktop and the W10 laptop. I even tried running in W8 compatibility mode, and had the same not printing problem.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Printing Problem, Windows 10

Is that via a pinter, eg Microsoft print to pdf ?

If so that would suggest that Icad is printing fine, ( well to me anyway :) )
When printing, does the printer queue show a file size? that might help understand a bit more

Long shot, do you have another printer?? just to test with.

Steve