CMS Intellicad 10.0 and PC3 editing - Custom printable borders are not saved or loaded

Dear support team,
I'm evaluating CMS IntelliCAD 10.0. During the evaluation, I found this strange behaviour in the managment of the PC3 configuration:
To reproduce:
1) open a DWG in intellicad 10.0
2) go to the 2D model tab
3) type PRINT
4) select "DWG to PDF.pc3" as the printer Name
5) Select ISO expand A0 as the Paper Size. you can see that the printable area is lower than the theoretical Page Size.
6) click on "Properties..."
7) click on the Settings pane
8 ) Click on Modify Paper Sizes (Printable Area)
9) Click on Modify Paper Sizes...
10) Click on ISO expand A0
11) Click on Edit...
12) Set all top, Bottom,Left and right margins to 0 to try and obtain a borderless page
13) Click on OK
14) Click on OK
15) Click on Save As and save as "DWG to PDF Borderless.pc3"
16) Click on OK (if asked to save, saave as "DWG to PDF Borderless").
17) select "DWG to PDF_bordderless.pc3" as the printer Name
18) You will still find that ISO expand has the printable area is lower than the theoretical Page Size.
Modifications to the pc3 relevnat to margins are neither saved nor loaded back from a custom pc3.

The same apply trying to have larger margins. The modifications are neither save nor loaded.
The same apply trying to customise the PDFCreator printer. Borderless page cannot be obtained.
Can you confirm if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you
Best regards,

Re: CMS Intellicad 10.0 and PC3 editing - Custom printable borders are not saved or loaded

Unfortunately, I found no solution and no one replied here.

To support you, I currently use one of the following two workarounds:
1) EXPORT A PDF with the EXPORT command. From the export configuration window you will be able to select the actual paper dimensions andthe result will be borderless.

2) Create a paper/layout setting and in the layout settings select the paper size you want and "use the whole area" of the paper. Apply this layout setting to all the pages/layouts you want to print (don't nother yourself to check if the preview is borderless in Icad: it won't). Save the file. Open the DWG file with TrueView (free, sorry for the commercial name here, but it is strictly necessary to solve this problem), open the paper/layout and the relevant print settings and re-apply it to alle the papers. It will apply the borderless setup to all your layouts. Then you check that everything will be correctly matching your expectations and print the DWG (I suggest always to print a pdf first, to check teh actual result).

Let's hope that CMS will solve this problem soon (and will also add the "TABLE" command, to manage the tables in the DWGs).

Bye
Francesco