Antivirus false positive detection - CMS IntelliCAD fails to run properly - what to do

If you find CMS IntelliCAD to have unexpected behavior like freezing while saving, or failure to start up, then please disable or uninstall your antivirus because it's not running properly. It's unduly detecting a false positive.

Please report the false positive event at your antivirus website and report us the antivirus product name and version. Also send us a events log file if such antivirus is able to issue one.

Re: Antivirus false positive detection - CMS IntelliCAD fails to run properly - what to do

CMS Inc wrote: If you find CMS IntelliCAD to have unexpected behavior like freezing while saving, or failure to start up, then please disable or uninstall your antivirus because it's not running properly. It's unduly detecting a false positive.

Please report the false positive event at your antivirus website and report us the antivirus product name and version. Also send us a events log file if such antivirus is able to issue one.
I used to have Intellicad in my previous laptop, and never had an issue. The problem is in the new machine whic is even more stable and powerful. I uninstalled it form the new one and went back to the old one and I don´t have any problem.
So what if I bought a new machine, and bought a new license.... I would have had the same problem, and still get NO fix?

I really need to have both softwares that I use (Visual CADD and Intellicad) running in ONE machine... right now I cannot complete any of my works and my clients are being affected

Re: Antivirus false positive detection - CMS IntelliCAD fails to run properly - what to do

You can install our software at another machine and it will work.
Also notice that Norton AV, the AV you decided to use, has acknowledge the problem at their software.
Additionally, the VisualCADD .dwg files you have reported also have problems detected by CMS IntelliCAD.

We cannot solve or assist you with problems created by others other than indicating what you need to do in order to run our software properly.

At this point you should deactivate your CMS IntelliCAD license and format the machine. Then you can re-install our software and proceed with the instructions we've provided you to fix your VisualCADD .dwg files using CMS IntelliCAD.

We've tested that here and it works. CMS intelliCAD cleans the problems found at your DWG files.