Icad.exe - Assert Failure

Hello, after installing CMS Intellicad I start the shortcut and the application works (my first evaluation demo period) . At second time it doesn't open showing an error as the object of the topic and details: "Expression: mscolib recursive resource lookup bug, and other debug informations....". If I run as administative level it works. What appaned from my first use to the second? I try to uninstall the program and I have the same behavior (as admin, as usuer... the same!). It never happened?
Bie
Michele

Re: Icad.exe - Assert Failure

CMS Inc wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:07 pm
Also disable your antivirus and check if the same issue occurs.
If not, then please report us the antivirus product name, version, and report a false positive detection at their website.
Even after a while not using the program, it appears a window indicatind icad.exe error (error 03)....

Intellicad is not working properly, and this is a NEW machine. Cannot save, it freezes, it crashes, it appears this icad.exe error etc..... I bought the license, I am not even using a trial... so what shall I do now to work?

CMS IntelliCAD works properly.
What is wrong at your machine is/as Norton AV and the faulty .dwg files created by VisualCADD. We do not know to what extend Norton has unduly interfered with our software even after an uninstall.
We've already instructed you on how to clean your system and files in order to run our software properly.

CMS Inc wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:29 am
CMS IntelliCAD works properly.
What is wrong at your machine is/as Norton AV and the faulty .dwg files created by VisualCADD. We do not know to what extend Norton has unduly interfered with our software even after an uninstall.
We've already instructed you on how to clean your system and files in order to run our software properly.
I uninstalled Norton as you suggested, and now did a test with a drawing from scratch made in Intellicad, and it also freezes when trying to save.
So is not a Visual cadd related problem.
By the way, Visual Cadd works perfectly in the machines as well as other programs. the only one not working (even with its own files) is Intellicad.
I even did a windows update.... and Intellicad keeps failing.