Page 2 of 2
Re: IntelliCAD v13 is out! But is it normal there are not french localisation with it?
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2024 11:38 am
by Vincent
Hello, is there any news regarding the release of the French pack? Thank you and good day
Re: IntelliCAD v13 is out! But is it normal there are not french localisation with it?
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2025 6:53 pm
by QuanNguyen
Hi Patrick,
CMS just released the 13.1 version.
The new version has a French interface.

- French UI.png (62.77 KiB) Viewed 52017 times
Re: IntelliCAD v13 is out! But is it normal there are not french localisation with it?
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2026 7:57 am
by Jeep16
Bonjour tout le monde,
Français de Charente en retraite je suis tout nouveau sur ce Forum.
Autrefois utilisateur occasionnel d'AutoCad (en 2D), j'utilisais un logiciel gratuit equivalent.
Devant quitter ce logiciel pour cause de crashes sous Windows11, j'ai installé pour essai la version 13.1 d' IntelliCAD.
Il semble qu'il n'y ait que la langue Anglaise sur la version d'essai, et cela m'est un peu pénible?
IntelliCAD, même dans sa version la moins chère (environ 100$?), me semble une bonne alternative.
Y a-t-il moyen de tester une version Française avant d'investir?
D'avance merci pour votre aide.
Re: IntelliCAD v13 is out! But is it normal there are not french localisation with it?
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2026 6:11 pm
by QuanNguyen
Jeep16 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 21, 2026 7:57 am
Bonjour tout le monde,
Français de Charente en retraite je suis tout nouveau sur ce Forum.
Autrefois utilisateur occasionnel d'AutoCad (en 2D), j'utilisais un logiciel gratuit equivalent.
Devant quitter ce logiciel pour cause de crashes sous Windows11, j'ai installé pour essai la version 13.1 d' IntelliCAD.
Il semble qu'il n'y ait que la langue Anglaise sur la version d'essai, et cela m'est un peu pénible?
IntelliCAD, même dans sa version la moins chère (environ 100$?), me semble une bonne alternative.
Y a-t-il moyen de tester une version Française avant d'investir?
D'avance merci pour votre aide.
Hi Jeep,
Please use the command OPTION, then go to the tab "Display", click on the "..." button to show the "Set Language", here you can see all the languages of the version.
Here's the "Set Language" UI on the 14.1 version.

- Language_14.1version.png (94.15 KiB) Viewed 46221 times
Re: IntelliCAD v13 is out! But is it normal there are not french localisation with it?
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2026 7:49 am
by Jeep16
merci,
effectivement avec la dernière version (v14.1) j'ai trouvé la France.
je poursuis mes essais
Re: IntelliCAD v13 is out! But is it normal there are not french localisation with it?
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2026 1:04 pm
by Jeep16
Hello,
I have been a happy user of CMS Intellicad v14.1 PE (USB key) for a year now.
However, I have noticed for the past few days that a message appears when opening the first drawing:
Unable to load the file or assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The specified file was not found.
Then I can work on as many files as I want without encountering any other problems.
The message only appeared again after closing and reopening of Intellicad.
Some research suggested to me to install ;.NET Runtime 8.0 by downloading the ASP.NET Core Hosting Bundle
-I executed the dotnet-hosting-8.0.31-win.exe file, but no improvement.
-I then tried to add dotnet-hosting-8.0.0-win.exe without any success.
Would you have an explanation or a suggestion, please?
On the other hand, I am annoyed by the systematic feedback when starting an update notification.
I think my license doesn’t allow me to update or upgrade, which suits me very well.
What can I do to stop this window, since I can’t find any settings for it?
Thank you in advance