Text of a moved dimension stayed behind

I have an issue when I try to move circles together with their dimensions. Except for the text of the dimension, everything could be moved. Then the leader would be extending all the way from the dimension text (in its original position) to the the new position of the dimension. I would then have to drag the text separately together with the leader to the new position. This is creating a lot of extra work. How do I reset this ?

Thank you.

Re: Text of a moved dimension stayed behind

No matter how I move or copy, the text does not move or now it even moves somewhere else. I need to move the text separately. It happens only for Circle dimension, practically every circle dimension. I am getting a phobia with this.

My steps :
1) I would select multiple items (including the circle and dimension) by using the left mouse button
2) I choose the base point by clicking right button and left button
3) I then drag all items to the new location. Every item is seen to be moving.
4) I click the left button again at the second point or the destination.
5) Except for the text and leader, every item has moved in tandem. The text and leader may stay at the same spot or it may move to another different location quite far
away.
6) I would have to then move the text and leader separately to the new location.

Re: Text of a moved dimension stayed behind

Let me revise what I have mentioned earlier.

1) I type "M" and then I would select multiple items (including the circle and dimension) by clicking the left mouse button and drag down to the right and click the left
button again. With this step, I have selected multiple items to be moved.
2) I click right button followed by the left button. With this step, I have chosen the base point of the items to be moved.
3) I then drag all items to the new location by moving the mouse. Every item is seen to be moving.
4) I then click the left button again at the second point or the destination. With this step, I was supposed to have moved all the items to the new spot.
5) Except for the text and leader, every item has moved in tandem. The text and leader may stay at the same original spot or it may move to another different location
quite far away.
6) I would have to then move the text and leader separately to the new location.