CMS Intellicad 9.2 PE Plus Freezes

Hello,

My name is Hugo and I'm a registered user of CMS Intellicad 9.2 PE Plus that i've bought recently.
I've being experiencing s major problem with the software and i can't get the job done. My hardware is a brand new high performance MSI lapttop with 1TB ssd Core i7 10th generation running Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
The software keeps freezing and don't let me do anything else from there. It ignores all my preferences like "open drawings in recover mode", don't save anything asnd only shuts down with forcing task manager to shut it. During that procedure, no CPU is used refering to task manager.
Please help me asap so i can get my work done in time or we have to manage other solution for this.

Thanks in advance,

Hugo Oliveira

Re: CMS Intellicad 9.2 PE Plus Freezes

Hi Hugo,

First, I'm not sure I can help, but lets try.

Questions
1/ Do you have the software installed on any other computers? if so does that work ok?
2/ how much RAM is installed in the laptop?
3/ are you trying to create a NEW drawing or modifying an old/existing drawing?
4/ What 'dwg' format are you saving to? ie Acad 2010,

FYI,
the only time I can remember anything similar was when windows was saving an update!!
I run Icad9.0 on a Lenovo, i7, 250Gb SSD +1Tb data drive, 16Gb ram.

SteveN

sln8458 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:03 pm
Hi Hugo,

First, I'm not sure I can help, but lets try.

Questions
1/ Do you have the software installed on any other computers? if so does that work ok?
2/ how much RAM is installed in the laptop?
3/ are you trying to create a NEW drawing or modifying an old/existing drawing?
4/ What 'dwg' format are you saving to? ie Acad 2010,

FYI,
the only time I can remember anything similar was when windows was saving an update!!
I run Icad9.0 on a Lenovo, i7, 250Gb SSD +1Tb data drive, 16Gb ram.

SteveN
Hello Steven! Thank you for your reply!
I have a MSI i7 10750H 2.60GHz 1TB ssd (M2) 16 Gb ram and a 4Gb NVIDIA GForce GTX GPU and i've followed every procedure for the installation requirements.
I'm puzzling right now about what's happening
I just have 1 installation and i've tried two ways: one using my cad template with all layers and everything else, and using one of it's templates "icad" but the results were the same, it works and stops when it saves along the process of working.
The file format i use for saving is Acad 2004.dwg

Hope you can help.

Chees Hugo

p.s. at the installation instructions says that we have to unintall several c++ libraries which i did but i don't really know if the software installed them again...even when i check for them, i have to install from microsoft one of the required libraries (Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x64))

It happened right now for the 3rd time but i can´t upload the image in this message...(handled Exception) i've sent the report of it and it freezes...i can't proceed with any kind of commands or access to layout/model...the drawing just have 4 poligons a hatch and 3 layers
i can't even close the programm!

Hi Hugo,

I believe this is where your problem lies
p.s. at the installation instructions says that we have to.... unintall several c++ libraries ......which i did but i don't really know if the software installed them again...even when i check for them, i have to install from microsoft one of the required libraries (Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x64))
When I installed the 9.2 trial I don't remember any request/instruction to delete files.

Did you report your issue using the Help-Send Feedback form OR by email?

SteveN

Hello again!
Thanks for your reply :)
Below is the copy/paste of the instructions at the download page.

i Have istalled those components again but i can't find the first one...Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x64) were to download it :(

This is what is said on the download/Install instructions page

Features comparison with CMS IntelliCAD PE here!

IMPORTANT: Make sure to have your system updated! If you're a licensed user, make sure to backup the installer file.

Prerequisites:
1) Artisan for IntelliCAD rendering software
2) GEO Coordinate System Dictionaries

Uninstall the following Microsoft components:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x64)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable (x64)

CMS IntelliCAD will reinstall them properly.

NOTICE: To run the software in trial mode, please hit the "Register later" button" at the software registration window.

When updating CMS IntelliCAD, make sure to uninstall the previous version, reboot the system and only then install the new version.

Multi-language Support: CMS IntelliCAD supports* natively the following languages:
English, Simplified Chinese (zh-Hans), Traditional Chinese (zh-Hant), Czech - CS, Dutch - NL, French - FR, German - DE, Italian - IT, Korean - KR, Polish - PL, Portuguese - PT, Russian - RU, Spanish - ES.
(*) some not yet fully supported.
Minimum system requirements: Supported OS: Windows 8.x / 10 | 64-bit | HD 1.64GB | RAM 2GB

i can't figure out what the hell is going on...everything is installed properly.
I've reintalled every visual c++ package again, reboot my system and same result, it just frezzes. I can't deliver my job :(
The message keeps appearing on and on when i save. Bottom right corner (Handled Exception - vectorization failed) and then it frezzes...

it was nothing I intended to do but if there is no solution, I will ask you to refound my purchase and, eliminate my license and return my ZWCad licenses that i've tradded in.

Sorry :(

Hugo