Intellicad 8.2 Dynamic Pan Zoom

I have been using Intellicad for years and recently update to v8.2. Over the years I have grown accustomed to using the dynamic pan and zoom feature extensively. This is the Shift + Ctrl + (left or right mouse button) for zoom and pan respectively. For some reason I have noticed with the new version I am only able to zoom and NOT pan. Is there something I'm missing? I'm stuck using v8.1 until I get this figured out.

Thank you,

Shane

Re: Intellicad 8.2 Dynamic Pan Zoom

Dear Shane,

A few changes have been made with Real-time viewing.

Depending on your mouse settings, the CMS IntelliCAD 8.2 Real time PAN is made by continuously pressing the wheel mouse button (middle mouse button) while dragging the mouse.

Real time zoom is done now by Shift + Ctrl + (left mouse button). Alternatively, you can rotate the wheel mouse button to zoom in or out.

Real time orbit view or rotate view can also be done using Shift + Ctrl + (wheel mouse button or middle mouse button), respectively inside or outside the green circle.
Cartesian axis real-time rotation view can be made also using Shift + Ctrl + (wheel mouse button or middle mouse button), inside of each smaller green circles that you should see at your screen.

Orbit view can be made using Shift + (wheel mouse button or middle mouse button).