Multiple versions running on single machine

Hi, is it possible for evaluation purposes to run a Cadopia and CMS versions on the same computer.
I have the Cadopia Pro 2000 & Std Edition 2001 on my machine at present.
The win98 registry is totaly confused in maintaining control over these two programs.
If you make a menu / toolbar change in one it is mirrored in the other.
These should be seperate according to their respecitive install directorys.
What is the version number for CMS 2001 PE and how does it relate to the Cadopia 2001.
Regards, Alan

I have found that when two different releases are running on one machine it tends to cause problems. I always recommend running one version at a time. Is there a reason you want to have 2000 and the 2001 version both installed?

CMS and Cadopia do not carry the same version numbers as far as I am aware. Our next update is due out very shortly.

Melodie

I have the 2 versions, 2000 Pro to take advantage of all the extra options and 2001 to see what progress they have made in debugging the latest version.
At this stage I see no advantage in buying the latest version - not cost effective - as the bugs introuduced are to much of a problem to work around.
If the version numbers vary from the respective suppliers, how do we know which is the latest release - has the most bugs removed.
Alan

The next version to be released will address the bug issues that popped up in the 2001 version. The ITC decided to hold off on this next release, which was originally due out in April, until it felt that these issues were resolved. My understanding is that we should have this next version within the next few weeks.

I should add that all basic IntelliCAD packages are identical between all companies.

Melodie

With promotional pricing ending in June 1st, the Premium Edition discount is to good to miss.
Where does that leave me regarding the next update due very shortly.

I have been told that if you have purchased within three months from the date of the new release that you will be allowed to upgrade for free.

Melodie