system hang

I have Win2k Pro installed on a pentium lll 533 with 500mgs of mem and since I've installed Intellicad 2001a TV my system hangs after a few minutes into the program.
Are these two programs compatible or is there some software conflicts? Not sure what to do about it...help please!

no email pls...reply to forum...tx

What are your system resources at? There are many people who run IntelliCAD on Windows 2000 Pro with no problems and I do not recall any major issues with 2000. What sizes are the drawings or are you talking about creating a new drawing and within minutes the program is crashing?

Melodie

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MTriche:
<B>What are your system resources at? There are many people who run IntelliCAD on Windows 2000 Pro with no problems and I do not recall any major issues with 2000. What sizes are the drawings or are you talking about creating a new drawing and within minutes the program is crashing?

Melodie</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>thx for the reply Mel.
All I've got running on my pc are Win2k and AVG anti-virus program. System resources should be ok. It's a Plll 533 with 500mg of ram on a 13g harddrive. Drawings?....**** I cant even draw a few simple lines before the hang monster appears...lol...any ideas would be most appreciated...tx in advance

Hey Melodie,

Perhaps the freeze issue was just was just a fluke thing(bad one at that too!)...or maybe I was just freakin' out
...lol All seems to be running fine now....not really sure what was causing the hanging problem. Thanks for the help

uker

Glad to hear everything is working fine now. I had sent a reply to your email and was hoping things were working since I did not hear back from you. Email me anytime.

Melodie

Hi Uker,
I run W2K with AVG and have not had any problems. Hopefully as you say it was just a glitch.

Regards,
Michael John