I can't import Lisp from AutoCad (Não consigo importar Lisp do AutoCad)

Hello, I just got the CMS Intellicad 11.1 PE and I'm not able to activate a lisp that I use in AutoCad (In AutoCAd this Lisp runs from the 2007 version to the present). I contacted the manufacturer and they instructed me to put the Lisp in one of the 3 "Support" folders of Intellicad, however, after installing the software these folders are not in any place. Then I was told to enable "AutoLisp" in the "Tools" menu, but it also doesn't appear in the software.
I loaded the Lisp with the command "App_load" but it did not trigger the routines. I also couldn't load the menu with "Menu_load" along with the Intellicad menu, I could only load it separately, where the original menu adds.
I searched the "Help" and the manual, but did not find a routine to load this Lisp that I have used for years! Can anyone help me solve this problem?
If necessary, I can even send the lisp and installation routine in AutoCad for testing.
Thanks in advance!

Olá, acabei de adquirir o CMS Intellicad 11.1 PE e não estou conseguindo ativar uma lisp que utilizo no AutoCad (No AutoCAd esta Lisp roda desde a versão 2007 até o momento).
Entrei em contato com o fabricante e me instruíram a colocar a Lisp em uma das 3 pastas "Support" do Intellicad, porém, após instalação do software não constam estas pastas em nenhum local.
Depois me disseram para ativar o "AutoLisp" no menu "Tools", mas, também não aparece no software.
Carreguei a Lisp com o comando "App_load" mas ele não acionou as rotinas. Também não consegui carregar o menu com "Menu_load" junto com o menu do Intellicad, somente consegui carregá-lo separado, onde some o menu original.
Procurei no "Help" e no manual mas não encontrei uma rotina para carregar esta Lisp que utilizo há anos! Por acaso, alguém pode me ajudar a resolver este problema?
Se necessário, posso até enviar a lisp e a rotina de instalação no AutoCad para testes.

Desde já agradeço!

Re: I can't import Lisp from AutoCad (Não consigo importar Lisp do AutoCad)

Olá Quan Nguyen, para mim já é uma vitória ver o menu funcionando em seu computador!

Por acaso, é muito pedir um tutorial destes passos? Tentei incluir o menu através do comando MENULOAD e não consegui. Tentei também com o HELP do software, sem sucesso... :(

E, quando clicar no menu, está carregando a Lisp?

Vou continuar tentando aqui, porém, sou um usuários comum, não tenho conhecimentos de programação e aqui no Brasil não estou encontrando quem possa me dar suporte nessa questão, nem com o representante Intellicad/BR.

Hello Quan Nguyen, It's already a victory for me to see the menu working on your computer!

Is it too much to ask for a tutorial on these steps? I tried to include the menu through the MENULOAD command and I couldn't. I also tried with the HELP of the software, without success... :(

And when you click on the menu, is Lisp loading?

I'll keep trying here, however, I'm a common user, I don't have programming knowledge and here in Brazil I'm not finding anyone who can give me support in this matter, not even with the Intellicad/BR representative.