Version 10.1 Crash on Startup

Version 10.1.1356.134209.PE.VC16.x64.CMS101a crashes on startup. Previously, it had worked perfectly several times.
I sent in the crash report several times with no response. I tried reinstalling it and restarting my computer and it still crashes on startup.
As a test, I installed it on a different computer, and it worked ok. But, I need it to run on the original computer. Please help.

Re: Version 10.1 Crash on Startup

Hi mglicks,
mglicks wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:05 am
As a test, I installed it on a different computer, and it worked ok. But, I need it to run on the original computer. Please help.
For help you, what is your computer and OS and graphic card, please?
has your computer been updated recently?
Patrick Depoix
Architecte D.P.L.G. & Historien-chercheur en histoire de l'Architecture

Always for you help, I don't know very well IntelliCAD last release but have you try to run Intellicad directly with a terminal
go to your IntelliCAD folder in program file folder.
And maj (shift button) + click-right to run a windows Powershell terminal in this folder.
After that, type
Icad.exe
+ Enter
Screenshot on my computer = https://imgsh.net/a/XqbTjeh.jpg
IntelliCAD will run in terminal AND crash as you said. But in terminal you will see the problem as warning!
Patrick Depoix

When i started icad from Windows PowerShell, I got the same crash.
Note that this revision of cms icad 10.1 (10.1.1356.134209.PE.VC16.x64.CMS101a) uses cmsicad.exe instead of icad.exe.
Here's what I saw:
Suggestion [3,General]: The command CmsIcad.exe was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: ".\CmsIcad.exe". See "get-help about_Command_Precedence" for more details.
PS C:\program files\cms\CMS IntelliCAD 10.1 Premium Edition> .\CmsIcad.exe

Then icad started and crashed.
Mark

1° I don't understand CMS team don't answer to your problem????
2° In terminal if you are in the good folder you can type + ENTER:
.\CMSicad.exe
BUT me I click the uppercase key + right-click on the CMSicad.exe file and choose in the commands popup:
"Open to the Powershell windows here!"
and CMSicad.exe is launched too.
=========================================
3° So CMS is launched but crash always.......BUT in the powershell you don't have answer after that!
RESULT = I can't help you because it's certainly a technical problem with your graphic card OpenCL and not OpenGL....

YOU must write directly to CMS Team.
General inquiries: [url]mailto:software@etoolbox.com[/url]
Patrick Depoix