PE+ Too much lags in drawing scrolling with images inserted (not in 9.0 ver but from 10.1 update)

Hi all
from 10.1 update (first 9.0 in my laptop) my PE+ is slowing down in unacceptable way special when have some images linked in.
The refresh is very laggy and mouse movements so scatter than sometimes it's impossible to have a fluid work with.

Trying to solve this using the lowest graphical settings (in the bottom right of interface) :
Basic option with "2D-3D line smoothing" set to off

But nothing to do... it continue to lag at every scrolling and refresh.

My Laptop is a 2016 ASUS (X750J) 17"screen+CPU i7+8Gram+NVidia740M

Re: PE+ Too much lags in drawing scrolling with images inserted (not in 9.0 ver but from 10.1 update)

I've run into similar things with different drawings with no real identifiable cause. Going to BASIC or Intermediate graphics settings did not have huge improvements.

I will suggest looking at your CPU affinity settings. I think the default is to use the least used core and 10.1 is really designed to use multiple cores. I've had best results setting it to all 8 cores when doing some large 3D models.

Give it a try and let us know.

Re: PE+ Too much lags in drawing scrolling with images inserted (not in 9.0 ver but from 10.1 update)

The only other thing I could suggest is that once I was putting together a large 3D model and it started having serious lagging issues. I ended up starting a completely new drawing, opened the model and copy-pasted all the objects into the new drawing. The size dropped about 35% and the speed improved dramatically, There had to be some garbage in the drawing that audit and purge did not clear out but I can't say what it was for sure.

Anyway, if it is one drawing that is giving you trouble, you can give that a try.