When dynamic block in CMS IntelliCAD?

I look a lot of AutoCAD videos and I saw how to use dynamic blocks. But in intelliCAD I don't find this kind of features when I made blocks!
When, please?
May be is it possible with lisp?
Last edited by SPirou4D on Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patrick Depoix
Architecte D.P.L.G. & Historien-chercheur en histoire de l'Architecture

Re: When dynamic block in CMS IntelliCAD?

Dear IntelliCAD Team,

I'd like to ask the same question :)
I happily bought the PE version as I saw that my previously created dynamic blocks still could be used in a drawing.
Now I found out, that editing them is not possible :(
Also creating new blocks with dynamic options is not possible as far as I saw.
Could you give some info if and when these features will be available?
What tool do you propose to create and modify dynamic blocks? Just using them is not enought for me.

Many thanks &
kind regards,
Chris

Re: When dynamic block in CMS IntelliCAD?

I have posted in the past on this, when other users have asked, but never a responce :(.

I'm sure that this can be done, but on an individual case by case basis.

If you look at my piping utility, in the FREE dwgs section, this creates each block from scratch the first time an item is selected.
A block of that item is created and stored in the dwg for the next time it's needed.

ALL of the dimensions for each specific item are stored in a file for retreval as and when required.
So if the basic geometric shape is known then a new utility could be written with a dialog for dimension entry.
This would create a block to the prescribed dimensions only. If you want to change any of the dimensions, then you would create a NEW block, NOT modify the first.
More akin to Parametrics.