Hatch pattern compatibility with AutoCAD

I'm having trouble with the AR-SAND hatch pattern that comes in from my principal client, which they use to represent their product in section view (in-house they use AutoCAD LT).
It appears correctly, but when I paste properties onto a hatch object created in CMS IntelliCAD the recipient hatch pattern simply disappears.
I can hatch my sections using STIPPLE in CMS IntelliCAD, but it doesn't look exactly the same and I don't know how it looks when they open my drawings in AutoCAD LT (I can find out if that's important).

Should I just substitute STIPPLE, or is there a better answer?

Re: Hatch pattern compatibility with AutoCAD

stephenD wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 7:40 am
I'm having trouble with the AR-SAND hatch pattern that comes in from my principal client, which they use to represent their product in section view (in-house they use AutoCAD LT).
It appears correctly, but when I paste properties onto a hatch object created in CMS IntelliCAD the recipient hatch pattern simply disappears.
I can hatch my sections using STIPPLE in CMS IntelliCAD, but it doesn't look exactly the same and I don't know how it looks when they open my drawings in AutoCAD LT (I can find out if that's important).

Should I just substitute STIPPLE, or is there a better answer?
You might want to check that you somehow didn't change the hatch scale when you pasted properties. The scale greatly affects how the pattern looks in any view and if set wrong it can go invisible.