Error Message

I recently downloaded your Intellicad demo. It has worked fairly well untill the last few days. I started to get the error message "Error - buffer overrun. This file may be an AutoCAD R14 beta format file." while trying to re-open drawing that I created using Intellicad. It was a random occurrance to start with, but now any drawing modification cannot be filed and then read. Is this a known problem with the demo version? If I buy the basic Intellicad software will I continue to get this message? The program is entirely useless at this point, but I would like to buy the program if the puchased software doesn't do this. I am running Windows 95 on a Pentium Pro180 machine. Thank you for any help that you can provide.

Dear friend:

The commercial version of CMS IntelliCAD is fully operational and it doesn't has the mentioned bug.

Remember that the demo version is the raw compiled suorce code, without the improvements of CMS.

Hope this helps, bye

Alberto

I dont think it is very smart to have a demo that has bugs the comercial version does not,
how can we know the bugs are really not there?
You should have a demo with some limitation, time limitation, or cant save, or something like that. This would give potential buyers the chance to test what they are going to buy, without having to take your word for it.
Just a suggestion.

Andre

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alberto:
<B>Dear friend:

The commercial version of CMS IntelliCAD is fully operational and it doesn't has the mentioned bug.

Remember that the demo version is the raw compiled suorce code, without the improvements of CMS.

Hope this helps, bye

Alberto</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I've used the commercial version and I can give my word that the mentioned bug is not there.

Right now, my professional work is done with IntelliCAD, and right now it has worked fine.

Many people I've talked to have buyed the ICAD after using the demo.

A new release is coming, the IntelliCAD 2001, maybe the new demo will be without the bug.

Well, that's my experience, bye

Alberto