Newbie problem: Drawing window has VANISHED! center of screen has NO mouse action,

I have used my intellicad v9.2.211 for about 6 months intermittently. Recently I tried to use it by opening up an old drawing from 6 months ago.
The center of the screen where the drawing is supposed to be is "transparent"... I mean, I can SEE my desktop icons and files sitting there...There is also NO mouse cursor action where the drawing sits.... the mouse cursor disappear as you leave the top menu area and re-appears as you get to the bottom of the screen....... I cannot find a setting or window or anything that makes sense in the help files....so.....HELP!!!!!

Re: Newbie problem: Drawing window has VANISHED! center of screen has NO mouse action,

small files, basic old .dwg vector stuff, 300k at most. No other files running other than normal windows background. And, again, this is a recent development, it did not occur during times when I was running huge files and converting GIS data (contours) to polylines...no problem then....

so, I figure there is a hot button setting or a ctrl-???? or shift-???? that I accidently hit while using the program. I mean, it was working fine and then it wasn't, literally... I uninstalled the program, rebooted, re-installed again and this is continuing to occur...so I must have changed some graphics setting accidently...dang...