batch printing in intellicad 6.6...

Is there a way to batch print drawing layouts from within intellicad or though external CMS application?

for example, printing wiring diagram; 1 model, 15 drawing sheets to be printed. its rather tedious setting up 15 individual printing schemes and pressing the print button 15 times.

is there a way to print all layouts at one time? I believe autocad handled this though an external, but included batch printing utility. is something similar available for v6.6?

Printing

There are several ways of automating printing. I have not yet seen a Batch Printing utility for ICAD.
Frankly, I don't expect to see one until certain quirks I've noticed have been addressed.

For example, sometimes (in v7.2) I hit Enter expecting to accept a default, and the default doesn't apply. Try doing an "UNDO" "B" after making several changes in a drawing. ICAD will ask you if you're sure, and present a <Y>: default. If you hit <Enter> it will not go back. If you repeat the undo-back operation and hit "Y" <enter>, it works as it should.

I'm worried about how many little things like this I'm going go encounter, now that my company has opted to give CMS ICAD a try. I was using ACAD, and others in the company are using ACAD LT. I'd like to see us migrate to ICAD for the LISP support, but I'm worried that it will not be as compatible as it appears!