Converting from AutoCAD VBA

Sorry if i ask a bunch of questions that have been answered before, but here goes. i have a lot of VBA programmes that have been written for AutoCAD. I am in the process of trying te switch these over to Intellicad. my questions are as follows:
Is there an easy way to convert these over?
Am I correct in assuming that all of my .dvb files need to be rolled over into one huge common projects folder? (I Hope not)

maynard,

You don't have to apologise for asking questions - that's what the IntelliCAD community is all about - helping if we can.

AutoCAD started using VBA5 and then to VBA6 for later versions and IntelliCAD only used VBA6 so it should be easy to port individual modules and class modules (forms included) over.

Rather than using a number of .dvb files in AutoCAD it is better to use .dll files (these are known as Add-Ins for AutoCAD as well as IntelliCAD).

The advantages of using .dll's is they are stand alone compiled code and can be auto loaded or loaded on demand and run from the command line just like a CAD command without any speed degradation.

Do not use IntelliCAD's common projects file because it stops users from being able to access if you protect it.

------------------
Regards
John Finlay

the problem with dlls is that they would need to be registered on each individual machine. Currently our .dvb library includes about 70 files. In the end, it seems that they will need to be consolidated anyway.