remote4,

The short answer - No.

CAD's open architecture is what makes the program so versatile. When ICAD is in focus the command interpreter will respond to Lisp, Diesel, scripts and commands.

The only control you could try is to disable the keys on the keyboard through API calls.

Another option you could try is to use VB to wrap ICAD so that only the graphics screen is available and that only your commands could be sent to the command interpreter.

What are you trying to achieve?

------------------
Regards
John Finlay

Hi remote4
You can use the UNDEFINE command in Intellicad. You may call this command from ICAD.LSP, including for example the following line:
(command "UNDEFINE" "LINE")
The LINE command will not be available for the user.

It is probably not 100% what you want, because any experienced user can type "REDEFINE" "LINE" to make this command available again, but most users would not know this and those who are more experienced probably will not do any harm using the commands you are trying to lock.

John,
Thank you for the reply.

To be honest my English is not good and I hope you understand my problem.
Basically,I'm looking for a way to protect drawing data that uploaded on a server.
I want to allow users of specific computers to open or import a drawing file from server but prevent them from

saving open drawings on computer or disk drive,like View-Only Software.

I've removed menu items and tried to use:

Private Sub AcadDocument_BeginCommand(ByVal CommandName As String)
If CommandName = "SAVEAS" Then
SendKeys "{Esc}"
End If
End Sub

But this will not stop the command if CTRL+BREAK Interruption occur Within a Macro!
Do you have any suggestion about how to prevent CTRL+BREAK from interrupting a macro?
Your second suggestion sounds great.
Would you please help me through it?

Thanks once again.
remote4