Entity Selection Filter (FILTER) Where is filter.nfl or equivalent kept?

Entity Selection Filter (FILTER)
Where is filter.nfl or equivalent kept? I searched in OPTIONS/Paths/Files and didn’t see any, this was after creating a simple filter in hope it would create filter.nfl but after a deep folder explorer search, nothing. I'm assuming it is named the same as in Autocad. So I copied Acad’s .nfl to main icad folder where the .exe is kept, restarted icad, then at the command line: (findfile "filter.nfl"), it returned the path/file, "C:\Program Files\CMS\CMS IntelliCAD 10.0 Premium Edition Plus\filter.nfl" but will not load under “named filter/current”, it is empty. Any ideas?
Thanks,
R.L. Hamm
33+ years using Autocad, wanting to fully learn iCad and share my knowledge of applicable crossover info from Acad.
-=(RLH)=-

Re: Entity Selection Filter (FILTER) Where is filter.nfl or equivalent kept?

There we go, but for some reason mine was in C:\Users\rallo\OneDrive\Documents\CMS IntelliCAD10.0x64 so I added a path to it under OPTIONS/File dialog User Places so it could find it.
OneDrive gets into a lot of my paths when I don't want it to, I don't know why it does that, I don't have photos or anything automatically back up to OneDrive.
Thank you!
~R
33+ years using Autocad, wanting to fully learn iCad and share my knowledge of applicable crossover info from Acad.
-=(RLH)=-