.SCR file, searchpath for printer, spaces

Not sure where exactly to put my thread.

Im trying to write a script for printing a document, although when Im trying to enter the searchpath for the printer, all spaces are interpreted as ENTER/RETURN by Intellicad(CADian 2011)

Example:
When I enter this line in the .scr-file:
//SERVER/PRINTERNAME WITH SPACES

I see this in the commandline (when the script gets to entering an output device):

Enter an output device name or [?]: //SERVER/PRINTERNAME <//SERVER/PRINTERNAME> not found
Enter an output device name or [?]: WITH <WITH> not found
Enter an output device name or [?]: SPACES <SPACES> not found

I try enclosing it with Citation marks (") which makes the spaces follow along, but the program cannot find the printer

I dont have this problem in AutoCAD 2008

Any ideas?

Thanks
/Kristoffer

I temporarily worked around the issue with spaces in the searchpath by simply changing the name of the printer, this is far from the optimal sollution but it works for now.

Now I want to run this script immediatelly after CADian starts, in other words, I want to be able to create a shortcut for icad.exe, open the properties and the "Shortcut" tab, where, in the "target" field, I want to enter:
"C:\Program Files\CADian2011\icad.exe" /b ""C:\Program Files\CADian2011\MyScript.scr

the /b command is used for specifying which script to open on startup, if Im not wrong, I read this in a manual for IntelliCAD on which CADian is based.

I get a message telling me that my script file has the wrong file extension.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
/Kristoffer

Startup scripts

Kristoffer,

On my system I had to add a (command "delay" 1000) statement to an icad.lsp file on my path in order to get the /b command-line parameter option to work. It seems ICAD was jumping into my plot script before it was really ready to do so. Before I did, I was sometimes getting an "exception" error.

Hope this helps.