Goodbye :-(

Hello All,
Yes that is right, I am leaving. I am not just leaving the IntelliCAD CMS forum but IntelliCAD in general. I feel it is time; after two and a half years of using IntelliCAD and in many ways supporting IntelliCAD as well. I am pursuing other interests with my technical and programming skills and feel that the talents God has gifted me with can and should be used for His glory. In the past few months I have been actively participating in "The Sword Project" at www.crosswire.org It is an open sourced bible software. Our new website is about to launch in a few weeks, and a new version of the software will be released shortly after that.
As far as my CAD Utilities website at www.geocities.com/dtrotzjr I will be keeping that up and updating it as I see fit. Since I still use AutoCAD at work I will probably have new lisp routines to post as I get the time. I already have a couple but I have no time to update the site.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. And obviously Melodie will need help with the forums if anyone is interested in contacting her to offer services as a forum moderator I am sure she would appreciate it.
Thank You,
David Trotz Jr
dtrotzjr@arilion.com

Dear Mr. Trotz:

Well, I think I speak in the name of all the people that have gotten the privilege of being helped by you.

Thank you very much for your time and your amiability and answers.

Well, and thank you for leaving us a way to contact you, I'll sure do it in a future to come.

Have success in all your future plans, good luck, God bless you, and see you later,

Alberto Ramírez
Costa Rica

I would personally like to thank you David for the wonderful service that you have provided us. I have been out sick for the last 2 weeks or I would have posted this sooner. I know you will give your new project the 110% that you gave us so I am sure it will be a fantastic venture. You will be greatly missed and I know you will achieve everything you have set out to do.

Melodie