Zoom Dynamic???

In AutoCad there is a zoom command called "Zoom Dynamic". Does IntelliCAD have a "Zoom Dynamic" command? I use that command all the time in AutoCAD and I would like to be able to use it in IntelliCAD.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Take a look over on the cadopia forum, I came up with a workaround for zd (it is not really zd, but it does enough for me)and someone else cleaned up the code.

Regards,

------------------
Michael John Smyth
Irish / UK Representative
Efnet Autodesk Users Group
www.eaug.org

Mjsmyth,

I tried out your routine and it appears to work great. While this routine may not mimic zd exactly it sure is better than what we had before. I tried your routine and zepps modified one and had no problem with either one. Thank you for sharing this with us. I know I will use it often. With your permission I would like to post it on this forum also.

Melodie

P.S. Congratulations on receiving EAUG Member of the Month award.

[This message has been edited by MTriche (edited 03-14-2001).]

Melodie,
By all means post it on the forum. I see you must have been looking at the eaug.org site, thatmember of the month award is a bit old now (unless I have won it again somehow) but thank you anyway.

I do have another website, www.thedraftingshop.com and in the downloads area there, you might find other bits and pieces that could be of use.

Regards,
Michael John

Michael,

I have added a Bonus forum for helpful things such as your lisp routine and link to your site. I have looked at your tutorials in the past and they are some of the best I have seen. I have often times recommended your site to others that have emailed in asking where they could locate tutorials.

Thank you for the contributions,

Melodie