Problem With IntelliCAD

Hi,

Does anybody give me some advise regarding this Software?
1. Autosnap does not meet and pek end to end point.
2. Illegal operation.. When you load to much drawing to this software. Unlike to Autocad.
3. Copy drawing using command CTL+C. It does not have a base point where will you pick the drawing. and then when you paste it to another drawings it just paste it does not have a command question where will you put the drawing.
4. IntelliCAD is very slow compare to autoCAD. I thought the speed of this software is much faster than autoCAD because it does not have to much graphics loaded.
5. Printing- It gain to much space on both side.even when to window it
6. Dimension-Even when you configure the dimesion setting and then you close the IntelliCAD the default dim style will turn back. You will always configure the dimension when you open it. same as the text and bigfont style...
7. It does not support per user usage on windows 2000.. When another user try to use the intellicad the software doesnt work instead you will install it again and again.
8. It does not have a latest manual of V4. only IntelliCAD 2000 manual.

Still hoping to Improve you software.. Although it is cheeper our production begin to slow down.

Ronald

1. Do you mean extended intersection snap? If so, this is already implemented in another Intellicad version and should be in the next CMS version.
2. The software is still quite young. Expect to see less of this in the future as stability is always top priority. Also, I would not recommend running Intellicad on less than 256Mb RAM as this may also affect stability.
3. Don't use the clipboard, just copy between drawings using regular copy command. This gives you full control of insertion points.
4. Improve your hardware. You should avoid certain memory-intensive elements in your drawing if this is a big issue. Especially true-type fonts slow things down.
5. I don't know this problem, sorry.
6. I don't know this problem - but I know there are some issues with the STANDARD style for text and dimensions. Always give your styles a unique name.
7. A user profile manager has been implemented in another version of Intellicad. This should appear in the CMS version too. It does not solve your excact problem but may be helpful if you can live with a workaround (such as a common logon for CAD work, but with individual preferences?)

With two drawings open, in the one you want to copy from, type copy, select the part and a base point. CTRL Tab to the other drawing and place the part were desired. Just like doing it in one drawing but shifting between two.