I believe v. 4 is due shortly, but that will depend on the vendor. I have no idea what CMS are planning.
Main new features are multiple Paperspace layouts, and ACIS solids creating/editing (at least for "pro" versions). Also performance improvements from a new display engine and revised memory management. In other words, v. 4 will be a major leap forward, and we should look out for new bugs as well as new features.

Thank's for the reply.
By the way do you know if any vendor is preparing the new version for try, I rather try the new version before update all the licences in the office (there's already a few who prefer get back to Acad14, but I'm not Bill Gates with unlimited fond's, LOL)

There is a beta of Bricscad Intellicad v. 4 available as a 30-day trial. You can take that for a spin if you want to. I was a bit surprised there are no changes to the graphical front-end, considering the multiple layouts have been implemented. It is currenly more of a "hidden" feature. The acis library is also not included in this beta.
Since this is a beta you should not make any definite conclusions based on it.

(removed link since files are no longer there)

[This message has been edited by avaernes (edited 04-15-2003).]