Re: New IntelliCAD PE plus install - trial - cannot see lines on black background

If anyone else has this problem I have sort of solved it. Had to play with 'visual styles' under properties. Just don't select anything and bring up the properties box. This will provide visual styles. For some reason it defaults on installation to some bad settings. I first tried 'sketchy'. I could see the lines but they were not displaying correctly. Playing with the settings for visual styles has brought about a semi suitable visual. Still has querks
Last edited by Damian on Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New IntelliCAD PE plus install - trial - cannot see lines on black background

The issue seems to be with the visual styles 2D Wireframe'' and Wireframe''. Both of these visual styles result in all lines being difficult to see. On white you can just see them. On black background, they basically vanish. Overall the visual styles in IntelliCAD are rigidly set to only 10styles. Some autolisp commands do not work so the styles cannot be customised etc. Overall I can't find a solution. I would like the wireframe visual style to display basic lines. The closest I can get is 'sketchy' but the sketch affect is not suitable. Also this results in strange overlaps on the corners of solids and 2D shapes.

Is there some way of fully customising the visual style such as can be done in AutoCAD?

QuanNguyen wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:58 pm
Hi,
You can use the command "vscurrent" or select the "Visuals Style" in the View menu.

VsCurrent.png
Hi, this does not help. The '2D wireframe' and 'wireframe' visual styles are not visible on a black background. Well at least on my machine they are not.

Customisation is not possible? Can I create my own visual style? None of the styles available under 'vscurrent' are suitable.