How to OSNAP to 3d solids? Retain entity used for extrusion?

1). I have my OSNAP turned ON and 'select all' checked but cannot snap to the endpoints or corners of a 3d solid made from a closed extruded polyline. (Update) it seems to work sporadically when I zoom way in, possibly a GRAPHICSCONFIG issue?
2). How can I retain the closed polyline after extruding it? (Update) I finally found the answer, DELOBJ set to 0 fixed it.
Thanks!
.-=(R)=-.
33+ years using Autocad, wanting to fully learn iCad and share my knowledge of applicable crossover info from Acad.
-=(RLH)=-

Re: How to OSNAP to 3d solids? Retain entity used for extrusion?

I find that this does not completely solve the problem. Whether extruding a shape or even drawing a primitive such as a cylinder, the starting side of the shape will retain its geometry and snaps but the other end has nothing to snap. IE the start of the cylinder will have quadrants and a center but the other end does not. Setting DELOBJ to zero does not affect this.

This is a major hinderance to workflow. Other programs do this very straight forward. I have to draw all kinds of additional construction lines to align parts correctly.

A 5 minute figure in other programs takes 10 minutes to do the same thing.