Setting up Tool Palettes

I am trying to setup new Tool Palettes and dragging drawing features does not work. Also, copying and pasting commands does not work. When I right click the in Tool Palette box, I can create a new palette but nothing else and there is no way to add commands or or drawing features. So how can new Tool Palettes with custom features be created?

Thanks!

Re: Setting up Tool Palettes

You can add commands at tool palettes by right clicking on top of the tool palette commands area and by selecting "customize commands".
Then you can drag-&-drop an existing tool/command in to the tool palette.
To customize the command, right-click on top of the tool and select "properties". At that point, just edit the command name according to requirements.

I would agree, it does not seem to work. There is a video on YouTube showing a demo but it does not seem to work on the current version of CMS IntelliCAD. The demo says is has to be version 9.08, it seems that the version I am running is 9.2 but dragging and dropping block to create "Block Tools" does not seem to work.

Steve.H.Norwood wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 3:58 pm
I would agree, it does not seem to work. There is a video on YouTube showing a demo but it does not seem to work on the current version of CMS IntelliCAD. The demo says is has to be version 9.08, it seems that the version I am running is 9.2 but dragging and dropping block to create "Block Tools" does not seem to work.

Could you post a link to the video please, I was unable to find it :(