how to convert DWG to PDF

Does anybody know how to convert a drawing to a PDF in Intellicad?

When I "Export to File' a drawing in Intellicad as a pdf, and then try to view the pdf with a pdf viewer,
it is in color, like the drawing shows in Intellicad, not with the text and lines all black and the background in white. Also, they are blurry and faded, as if the resolution is not fine enough.

Do you have any print style tables defined in your *template* drawing?

I ran the "Export..." option in the model space of a current drawing and the PDF that came out was black and white per the plotting styles we've defined...

so, maybe you don't have a default plotting style...

Also, if you're going to work with PDFs, I highly recommend at least getting Adobe Reader, since it should install all the necessary codecs/drivers/whatever you need to work with PDF files. I don't think it supports printing to PDF out of the box (you need to get the Acrobat suite for that), but like CMS stated, there are many third party solutions. Adobe invented the portable document format, so I would start your search there.

User 'petersailor' has also had the same problem since 2011, check this thread: http://www.intellicadms.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1412

Maybe private message him or 'Userlevel6' to see if they've made any progress?
Dell Optiplex 745
Windows XP Professional SP3
Intel Core2 6400 @ 2.13Ghz
4GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GT 610
[I'd rather be on my home computer]

(I do not represent CMS or it's affiliates)