losing snaps

Has anybody ran into the problem of losing their snaps and having to save any drawings they are working on and ending them, and then having to shut down Intellicad and then restart Intellicad again, just to get the snaps back.?
This happens to me usually about 10 times a day, and always when various lisp programs are exited in some unusual way. Seems to randomly happen.

For Intellicad 6.6 Pro I have experienced this behavior myself in the past. Am not certain of the cause but am leaning toward problems with the graphics card. I administer several installations in our engineering firm, and have seen it with all systems to a greater or lesser extent. I have not experienced it my 2 installations since updating my graphics drivers for the installed ATI (AMD) products.

Other users on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit with up to date graphics cards and drivers experience it seldom or not at all. We did recently have a real problem (8 - 10 times a day) on a fresh install of XP Pro sp3 32 bit on an old dell dimension with an older graphics card in it. Bought a new system similar to above and problems are gone.