Intersection snap not working all the time

Intellicad Pro 6.6.13.5, and previous versions back to 6.2

If I draw a rectangle at some random location on the screen, and then with OSNAP set to intersection, try to locate a circle, dimension or other entity at the corners,I find the snap doesn't find the intersection at some of the corners. Checked to Z dimension, was zero. (Only drawing 2D model space). Tried recover the file, no errors noted. Saved file as DXF, and reloaded, no change. Drew a new rectangle on to of the original using snap to an intersection, and "@" dimensions. No snap at same locations. Move the new rectangle to a blank area of screen, and snap to all corners is OK. Move the new rectangle back to it's original location and can only snap to the top right corner. Keying in "int" has no different effect.

Graphics card is ATI Radeon HD2400XT on a P4 dual core machine running XP SP2. There have been no other issues with other applications.

cdenk1,
I don't have your version of Intellicad and I haven't been able to reproduce the exact problem you describe, but I do have an earlier version -4- and a later -8- of the Cadopia variety. The earlier version sometimes exhibits flakey intersection snap behavior when in different UCS orientations. This seems to have been (mostly) fixed in the later version, but it will still fail to find intersections between out-of-plane lines and arcs/circles.
My only suggestion is that it may be more appropriate to look for endpoint snaps on a rectangle if it is a polyline. Otherwise, it may be that some later version of the software will work better.

Thanks for the reply. I checked, and "end point" seems to work OK, but there are other end points close by typically dimension lines, which means having to zoom in to ensure that the correct point is selected. This is with current, and last 2 previous versions of CMS Intellicad. These are all "IN Plane", at Z = 0. I usually only work in 2D

I'm beginning to wonder what's going on at CMS, the forum has been fairly quiet, and I would have expected their support to respond in a day or 2. A month or 2 they were offering to pay for future upgrades ahead of time. Probably going to have to switch to something else.