How to export to PDF file

I am trying to export a DWG file to a PDF and I am having trouble. I can save to a PDF, but when I bring the PDF file up in Adobe Acrobat Reader the drawing does not fill up all of the page. The resolution is very course, when I zoom in every thing blurs out. When I print the PDF file out, it prints this way also, everything smudged together.

BJ,

In Adobe Acrobat the program has its own page settings that allow the drawing to be reduced to fit the boundary of the page.

In the page scaling you can set this to fit the page (default) this needs to be set to "none" and when the fit to page the preview composite there is a zoom percentage so you can see how much reduction.

I use PDF995 and have no problems with PDF files from ICAD in any version; what do you use as a printer driver?

I use a HP DesignJet printer driver to do my printing to a HP 430 plotter.
Since my last post I have figured out how to make plot files, which my customer actually prefers over PDF files. I made a plot file and sent it to my plotter using another program and it works ok, but when I get time I will try to see if I can do a PDF per your post.